Tuesday, February 24, 2009

sample slide show entry

OK, so I am not very good at this blogging thing at all but I am trying to figure out a way to make a short slide show for Brides to link to their Facebook and My Space pages. The slide show I credit for them are way to long and too large of file so I thought I’d try my hand at a short slide show on Smilebox. It turns out it is fairly easy and it’s made to be posted on the web but then the couples can download and burn to a DVD if they want to. If anyone else has a different program that they like for posting slide show to the web please let me know. I posted a sample slide show below. If you view it let me know what you think.

I hope to get better at this blogging...but hey, how could I get any worse?!?!?
Have a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments: