Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Adling Family


I got to take Family pictures for a wonderful family today. This family is especially close to my heart as two of their older boys were very good friends with my younger daughter when they were all in High School. I have known this wonderful family for years and felt honored that they trusted me to capture the last family photos they will have in a while as some of the older kids are staring to head off in different directions and they are unsure how long it will be before they are all together again. It was a hard time to shoot portraits (early afternoon in the full bright sun) but with so many work, school and life schedules we had to work with what time frames we could. We got some great family pictures and had some fun too!

Here a a few of the "fun" one we did.

No comments: