Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Abby and Family



I haven’t had a chance to go through all the pictures I took of this precious little girl yet, but this is my favorite so far. Abby was only 21 days old and was so precious. When I was giving instructions to her Mom on how we would go about taking her diaper off for some shots she warned me that she pees and poops almost constantly. I assured her that all little ones tend to go when their diaper is off and I was ready with wet ones and cloth wipes to absorb and it would be fine, just don’t drop her and we will “clean as we go”. Well she really held up her reputation and now holds the record for the most clean ups in one shoot, but also the record for some of the cutest pictures. At one point her Dad (who had laughed at his wife when she got “wet”) was to hold her without the diaper and I jokingly said to little Abby “If you tinkle on your Daddy I will throw in a free 8x10”. I wonder which pose they will choose for their free 8x10.

The real star of the day though is the big brother. I have never had a 2 ½ year old that was so corporative in being posed and being so good between shots. What a great little guy he was. The shoot took a little longer than normal as topping off Abby made her happy and we defiantly wanted a happy girl. What a great family that took some priceless pictures.






No comments: