Friday, October 22, 2010

Dan and Rebecca's Wedding Video


Here is a video of Dan and Rebecca’s wedding day. It is about 6 ½ minutes. I did a full length one (about 26 minutes) that had a lot more pictures and music but it too long to share on the blog.  Finally getting everything done and shipped off to them. I was reminded how important it is to sync your cameras if you don’t want to spend hours trying to inter sort pictures. I ordered a new pictured cd/dvd cover that I custom designed.
These custom printed cases are a little pricey but I really like them and are going to start offering with my full day packages or as an add on to the smaller packages. I will still carry the leather cases but I think these are just another great way to personalize things.

2 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

Dan and Rebecca's Wedding has taken my heart away. I am totally in love with the photos and the video too. My younger sister also tied the knot in the last month and it was simple but an enjoyable celebration at the garden inspired event space Chicago. Enjoyed each and every moment of it.

StevenHWicker said...

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Southern California wedding photographer