Friday, January 21, 2011

The Winning Card

I am doing a Bridal show in February and needed to order some cards to hand out. I did two completely different style designs and then I couldn’t decide which one I liked better. I turned to my Face Book page and asked for a vote. Wouldn’t you know it the vote was split almost right down the middle so it was still a hard decision. The deciding factor was that I already had a vertical holder that the Brick red cards would fit in for a display so the brick red card has now gone to print.

Even though the vote was split the great thing was that I got lots of good suggestions, many of which I incorporated into the card designs and now I like them both even better.

Because the votes were split and I like the blue card too I have decided to get a horizontal display holder and I will order these for my next show.

No comments: