Tuesday, March 8, 2011

San Marino Senior Session

So sorry I have been neglectful about keeping up postings on my blog. I will try to do better. I did a fun senior shoot last Saturday in San Marino. Since I am not familiar with the area we drove around and found some great spots for pictures. The area is full of great places to take photos. One of my favorite spots was this home with the wrought iron gates and the aqua shutters that matched her shirt. What a great spot.
The home was for sale and currently empty so it made the perfect location.

We also had some fun with some mosaic in the business area.

Who doesn’t love some great brick work for texture and to add a little grunge.

And what are the chances of finding a tree with blossoms to match her butterfly shirt? I would say for the day we were batting a thousand.
Great day...fun session!

No comments: