Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Randi’s senior session and an accident!

Oh don’t worry we weren’t in an accident…the gawkers were (See below)

Playing catch up after a week on vacation with my family. It’s nice to unplug from our electronic world and re-charge my own batteries. The only down is that I spend the first few days back playing catch up before I can get onto new pending projects.

Here are just a few from our session I did with Randi right before I left on vacation.
What a beautiful young women to work with. I wasn’t the only one to think this. As we were taking some pictures in front of a flower bed a guy in silver SUV was whistling out the window at her and honking his horn I suppose making the guy behind him in the green Subaru look too. The problem, he didn’t stop looking and failed to see the cars in front of him stopped for the train. You can’t see too well but the whole front of his car was smashed up.
I felt sorry for him but no one was hurt so we really laughed all the way home on how she was so like that hot babe in the Geico commercial causing cars to crash.
This is one of the announcement cards that I designed that she might use.

No comments: