Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kevin and Bree's Album


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


This is quick look at an album I designed and ordered last week from a Newport Beach LDS Temple Wedding from a while back. It will be a 10x10 Art Leather Album. It’s smaller, only 10 pages (20 sides) but I think they did a great job of picking pictures to tell the story line of their day. I know it’s hard to see the details in the little slide show pictures but it gives you an idea of what a beautiful bride Bree was and talk about gorgeous colors.

It been a while since I’ve had a wedding in Newport but I just love photographing there as there is almost always an ocean breeze to keep things pleasant and except for early in the mornings you are usually blessed with blue skies.

No comments: